Even though it’s summer and I’m purposefully not doing anything work-related, I’m going to create a Summer to do list. I already have a list full of daytrips, family events and other household necessities. This post is the summer to-do specifically related to my digital footprint. Here’s my summer to do:
- Change my twitter avatar. Convocation was last fall, and although I am still in that Masters mindset, and I love that photo because my dad took it, it’s time for a change.
- Re-acquaint myself with Google Reader. I have a great list of brilliant people. I need to read what they’re thinking. And I’d like to comment on 2-3 posts per week.
- Write. Blog. Post. Simple.
- Get back to digital photography every day. My Flickr account has been lonely.
- Create an about.me page to consolidate all the corners of my digital presence.
- Actually use the Posterous account I created awhile back.
I’m guessing that’s enough. I’m also guessing that it’s precisely because I’m not doing anything work-related, my ingrained-listing habit is feeling the need to organize some of my idle summer time.
I guess we’ll all see how much of this I get done. Did I miss anything important? What else should I add to my list?
Imagery by me.